You are invited to participate in the Anniversary International Scientific Conference «Information Technologies, Economics and Law: state and development perspectives» (ITEL-2020) on the occasion of the 25th anniversary of the university) held in the Private higher educational institute “Bukovinian University” (2A Darvina Str., Chernivtsi, Ukraine)
November 10 2020.
Due to the spread of COVID-19, the conference will be held online.
Conference languages: Ukrainian, English
SUCH SECTIONS ARE PLANNED:
Section 1. “Society and Law”
1. Criminal and law aspects of social relations regulation
2. Law problems of civil and law relations at the present stage of state development
3. The formation of legal institutions in process development of the statehood
4. The development of national cultures in the process of the independent states formation.
5. Intercultural Communication
6. Problems of political and socio-economic development of Ukraine at the present stage
Section2. “Mathematical Methods, Models and Information Technologies”
1. Applied methods of Soft Computing and Econophysics
2. Chaos theory in the dynamical systems
3. Crisis Situations modeling
4. Database and knowledge systems
5. Mathematical and statistical methods of systems modeling
Section 3. "Economics. Management. Business"
1. International economic relations
2. Accounting, audit and taxation
3. Finance, banking and insurance
4. Theory and practice of management
5. Innovation management